today's projects
so my handystitch works. i got new batteries. but i didn't make taylor a skirt today. instead i did some non-sewing projects, some presents for some friends...but i can't post those pics till those friends get those presents...just in case they read this blog. i did finish making taylor that dress (or maybe it's a cute, long tank) i was working on lastnight before my handystitch died. then i washed it and the washer ate up one of the ribbon straps. haha. i have yet to fix it.
so my handystitch works. i got new batteries. but i didn't make taylor a skirt today. instead i did some non-sewing projects, some presents for some friends...but i can't post those pics till those friends get those presents...just in case they read this blog. i did finish making taylor that dress (or maybe it's a cute, long tank) i was working on lastnight before my handystitch died. then i washed it and the washer ate up one of the ribbon straps. haha. i have yet to fix it.
to sub or not to sub
earlier this week i changed my availability for subbing. and since then i've been getting calls. or i'd call the system to check for jobs and there seem to always be jobs available. but yet, i don't take any. i hesitate. i really want to but then i can't get myself to press 1 to accept the job. there's a huge part of me that really wants too...just to get a break from taylor and bring in extra money. then there's that part of me that doesn't want to...for fear of missing something exciting in the 6 hours i'd be gone from taylor, or fear of her giving my mom such a hard time. i don't know what it is. i know i want to sub. i know the jobs are available. i know that my mom can watch her. but will i ever take a job?! hehe. please pray for guidance on this.
1 comment:
it does look like a nighty! I'll pray for you and your decision regarding work or not. I've been praying for my situation as well but haven't made a decision yet. Caleb is leaving it up to me, of course he said no full time, which I don't want anyways. But now it's deciding whether to do part time, how many days, and if i should at all. so many decisions...but i will definitely pray for you. why not try one day and see how that goes. if you like it or if you are still hesitant about it.
Post a Comment