I am the proud new member of MOM's (mom's offering mom's support) club...in Chino Hills, West, since there isn't one in Phillips Ranch or Pomona. I went to my first activity today at the park. Taylor got to play with a lot of new friends...all around her age while I got to chat with a few moms. I felt very welcomed and all the mom's were very nice. It's so nice getting out of the house and talking to other adults! Not to mention, it's great for Taylor too! I didn't take any pictures today like I should have. But I will on Thursday...we are going to the Chino Youth Museum! Fun!!! There's sooo many activivites for October...park days, field trips, hot air balloon rides, pumpkin patch, Halloween party, playdates, lunch dates, mom's night out and evening visiting the old ones! All this for only $25 a year! Nice...and what a blessing too cause after the park today we went to my mom's and I was telling her about it...and her and my dad gave me the money to join! YAY!!!
1 comment:
So happy that you have a moms group to hang out with! Now to start that running moms club.... :)
Post a Comment