Friday, December 28, 2007
cliffrose...
i never updated about the house we put a bid on. cliffrose was the street. so the bank did it's appraisal. and of course priced it higher than what we bid. but yet it was still very low for that area. so we could've easily counter offered but we didn't. we decided to put things on hold till after the holidays. there were also other bids on the place. if no offer gets accepted on the short sale...then it goes into forclosure...which we are hoping for. then we'd have more bargaining power. so whether it's cliffrose or not..only God knows. and our house will come in God's time. the holiday season is just about over...and we will soon be house hunting again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment