so we've been thinking, contemplating and doing many baby name searches online. we've narrowed it down to a few we really like. but who knows, it could change considering we still have 4 months left! :) i think i'm really liking the last one a lot. we still have yet to decide on a middle name. although we do have a few in mind.
Reagan
Riley
Peyton
Reagan
Riley
Peyton
7 comments:
my friend's baby's name is reagan and her cousin's name is peyton! our neighbor's baby is riley. they're all nice - see which one goes with martinez the best.
I vote for Peyton. The only reason I don't like Reagan is that it's one of the villains in Shakespeare's King Lear. It's spelled different, but still...I like Riley too, but Peyton is my fave of what you've listed.
got your message. thanks for the rsvp. we'll see you at the party!
aims
I like Riley...i wanted to name Sabrina Riley but Caleb has a cousin with that name...boo. Wow four more months...that's insane!
i think it's looking more and more like peyton....PEYTON ELIZABETH (after jino's mom and lola).
i love it! yeah i vote against riley, only because i know 4 -- yes 4 -- babies born w/in months of each other, all named riley. 1 boy, 3 girls.
those are cute names. i can't wait to hear what you pick!!! names are so difficult... i am already starting to think about names so i am ready for when baby 3 comes out.
Post a Comment