failed my 2nd glucose testing.
it came back abnormal.
so i had to take the 3 hour glucose test which i barely did yesterday.
had my regular ob appt. today...
found out i have
GESTATIONAL DIABETES!
argh!
please keep me and peyton in prayer!
it came back abnormal.
so i had to take the 3 hour glucose test which i barely did yesterday.
had my regular ob appt. today...
found out i have
GESTATIONAL DIABETES!
argh!
please keep me and peyton in prayer!
4 comments:
OH NO!!! i will definately pray for you and Peyten.
we will be praying
Prayers your way! You can manage this. When they thought I was diabetic, I became very strict about my diet specifically carb intake (not just sugar, all carbs) and upped my work out and I was able to keep my blood sugar levels under control. Come to me if you have any questions! And I promise, the finger prick feels like nothing after a while. xoxo
(Sorry I deleted the other one. I saw a typo, and it really bothered me. Ha ha.)
Post a Comment