she's so cute! i wish i knew all the words to that song! haha does she have a thing for zac already? oh boy!
haha..so cute! and she sings with such emotion... I love how she slows down and sings softer and the end of the song. hahah...too cute!
she's a crazy little girl...i can't believe she remembered all the lyrics!!
She's funny. So drama!
Hahaha. I love this! And i love that you can hear peyton hiccupping in the background!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
she's so cute! i wish i knew all the words to that song! haha does she have a thing for zac already? oh boy!
haha..so cute! and she sings with such emotion... I love how she slows down and sings softer and the end of the song. hahah...too cute!
she's a crazy little girl...i can't believe she remembered all the lyrics!!
She's funny. So drama!
Hahaha. I love this! And i love that you can hear peyton hiccupping in the background!!
Post a Comment