HAPPY 5 YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO MY HUBBY AND I!!!
I still can't believe how fast 5 years came...
5 years and 2 beautiful girls later...
we had a lovely anniversary dinner date out in pasadena...
traditional 5 year wedding present is wood...
so here's my wood frame turned into a card i made

dinner at kabuki
jino's fake smile
jino's dinner: terriyaki chicken and shrimp and vegetable tempura
me and my big bowl
beef sukiyaki (my mother-in-laws is waaay better)
had to get a pic

then after dinner and some shopping we had to get dessert
at out favorite cupcake place dots
and yes we ate them all!!!

5 years and 2 beautiful girls later...
we had a lovely anniversary dinner date out in pasadena...
traditional 5 year wedding present is wood...
so here's my wood frame turned into a card i made

dinner at kabuki
jino's fake smile
jino's dinner: terriyaki chicken and shrimp and vegetable tempura
me and my big bowl
beef sukiyaki (my mother-in-laws is waaay better)
had to get a pic
then after dinner and some shopping we had to get dessert
at out favorite cupcake place dots
and yes we ate them all!!!
4 comments:
wow 5 years already, that's crazy!!! Praise God! When are you available this week?
aww...fun! Happy 5 years!!
I know, late, but I already wished you via chat and facebook...Happy Anniversary! Looks like you guys had a good time.
kuya jino's fake smile kind of looks like taylor's fake smiles.
Post a Comment