Sunday, June 21, 2009

weekend in review....

friday

happy early father's day
tonight we took my dad out for an early father's day dinner.
we ate at Pondahan (which happens to be my favorite filipino restaurant)-and i didn't even pick it! whoo-hoo!


saturday

happy early b-day papa!
the martinez fam went out for an early bday dinner for jino at red robin!

allison & trevor got married
congrats!
(thanks for some pics nettey)


sunday

happy papa's day!
taylor made papa the cutest card. i love when she draws people. i think it's the cutest when kids draw stick people. and we got him golf themed presents since he's taken a new liking to golf. the girls got him a mug and they put their little finger prints on with a golf pic. then he got a golf hat and golf shirt and a gift certificate to one of the golf ranges he goes to.
i made him a big breakfast at his request. it was my first time making churizo...and we made them into burritos and also turkey bacon and of course some coffee. then we headed to church and after we grabbed some lunch at took it to the park to enjoy the day together.



4 comments:

katie said...

cute and talented tay!!! hee hee
her stick people dont have a body or arms and peyton only has one eye and the mama isnt on there! hahahahah!

selle said...

no...look closely...peyton HAS 2 eyes-they are just right next to each other-haha! and sometimes taylor draws them with arms! =) and i'm not in it cause its just supposed to be papa and the lil girls. so hah!

Unknown said...

I love Pondahan's I can bike there from my house in like 5 minutes. I don't actually bike there, but I could if i wanted to. I know its five minutes, cause i biked to the credit union next to Pondahan's. okay that is too much information now.

April said...

Hey I love your blog page you have going on its such a cute idea..Oh and I love the dress u made :)