Friday, August 10, 2012

Papa's Birthday Weekend


 I pulled one off!
For papa's birthday this year I wanted to actually plan something. I wanted him to be surprised. It wasn't any significant # like 40 but nonetheless I wanted him to have a great birthday weekend this year. He's always been wanting to go on a surf camping trip to San Onofre. So when January this year came around I started planning. I looked into the campsites, contacted a friend to make sure I picked out the rights spots then eventually emailed people to see if they'd want to go, secretly booked the spots by using his bro's credit card, collected money, planned menus. I had lots of help from my family and friends. His birthday weekend was a success! I told him the week before the camping trip/his birthday. And then off we went with some good friends the Maese's to plan the meals and buy the food for the weekend! He was surprised and excited!!! It was sooo much fun! The girls got to go on their 1st camping trip and papa got to have his surf camping trip!

this was home for the weekend
raccoons at night
 breakfast saturday








 mom, dad, kris and joe came down saturday and brought yummy treats


 our last day


 when we got back we had papa's birthday dinner with the family at green banana leaf


No comments: