Tuesday, December 11, 2012

been on hiatus...

I swear this year I have been so awful at blogging!!! I need to catch up! The last time I blogged was about the Long Beach Half...and before that it was about Father's Day but I missed July-October. Sheesh.

Let's catch up a bit:

July-Aug
the wading pools in Claremont
 fountains at the shoppes





beach days with great mama friends and babies

 family vacay in palm springs at the jw marriot

date nights with friends
Peyton started her 1st day of preschool at Patchwork Preschool...
and her bestie Haydn is going there too!!


September
then women's biblestudy at our church started back up and this time we added Nicole to the worship team with my sis and I...and the goal is eventually to get me playing the bass and Nicole on keys.


 October
 Biola had the 2nd annual 5K event....that all stemmed from our 5KRun/Walk 4 HoPE for Reagan we had there 2 years ago...this year they raised money for a different cause but wanted us to be there to honor us as their innagural charity
 don bernstein and jaquelyn flora
 the infamous former chaplain Ron Hafer
with Amy Atkinson-and olympian, biola alum, representing Guam
 we had to take one too
 can't forget the awesome Kurtz and the band he put together for the event
 
Reagan's 2nd birthday...no party here just traditional family dinner..


 
Halloween festivities
Peyton had stuff at her school
 Taylor's school does literature day in which they dress up as a character from a book
and can't forget Rea too....and these are some skirts that I made years ago for Tay that get passed on to her sisters
 
and then we had dinner with friends and went trick-or-treating around their neighborhood

November
my birthday!!!






 we also took a cousin's pic for Lola's birthday present.
 
 

and we had a 1 year thanksgiving celebration for our dear friend Jarrod who celebrated 1 year from his surgery of taking out his tumor!


 can't forget Peyton's 4th birthday!!! also no party this year...just our traditional family dinner


























No comments: