Saturday, June 15, 2013

CHINO HILLS CHALLENGE 5K

I made it in the paper!!!!
Last week I ran my race for the month which was the
CHINO HILLS CHALLENGE 5K.
It was a small, local race.
I managed to place 1st in my age division (30-34).
That was my fastest 5K ever.
23:41
my PR!
Thank you Jesus.
 
Well this morning after Jino's run he decided to pick up the paper that gets thrown in our driveway and instead of just tossing it in the trash he actually read it.
And he found me in it!!! Now it made me wish I actually contacted the paper beforehand to tell them I was running cause there were other stories featured on the paper of those running with a cause. And we all know that I Run4Rea! She's my reason for running. I am her legs and feet that will run for her till I can't run anymore.
 
 

No comments: