Wednesday, September 12, 2007

onesie giftsets

i'm selling them (mostly by word of mouth-for now)...not necessarily the ones i have posted on this blog...cause those were gifts i made for people and so they are gone already. hehe. but i've started making more onesie giftsets with either the same or different appliques and either the same or different fabric. anyhow, if anyone wants to buy one or has a friend who wants to buy a giftset. then email me for info on pricing. they can be made as personal as the person buying it wants...as in their choice of applique and fabric. here's only some of the fabric i have...as i acquire more and more fabric each day...haha...i'm always on the hunt for new and vintage fabrics.

here's what they would look like again...but note applique and fabric can be changed.
here's what the burp rag looks like on the underside...its a light terrycloth material...perfect for spitting up on. haha.

i'm also going to be selling the pillowcase dresses..but those are still in progress.

please spread the word my onesie giftsets! thanks!!!!

1 comment:

Yes...it means girl said...

cute!! i love the package deal. I don't know anyone having a baby, except for my sister but I bought way too much for homegurl already....but I will give you a ring if I need one of your packages..thanks!