it's been great seeing you and the girls...even if it is just for a bit. =) Let me know if you need a babysitter for a bit..and...we should hang out sometime!
Yeah. We gave her infant tylenol 30 min before the shot. She got her 2nd hep B shot. She cried for a couple of seconds then was fine. I don't know if it made her hungry cause man, she has been eating every 2 hours. I'm all dried out!
okay..and running with you and Jino...sounds SO intimidating! you're such a runner....and I'm so NOT. I wouldn't want to hold you guys back. argh...I would love to....but I'm really bad right now... let me know your thoughts...
4 comments:
it's been great seeing you and the girls...even if it is just for a bit. =) Let me know if you need a babysitter for a bit..and...we should hang out sometime!
Neen
Yeah. We gave her infant tylenol 30 min before the shot. She got her 2nd hep B shot. She cried for a couple of seconds then was fine. I don't know if it made her hungry cause man, she has been eating every 2 hours. I'm all dried out!
okay..and running with you and Jino...sounds SO intimidating! you're such a runner....and I'm so NOT. I wouldn't want to hold you guys back. argh...I would love to....but I'm really bad right now... let me know your thoughts...
your girls are so beautiful! peyton's little face is so pretty! you and jino are going to have boys lining up at your door!
Post a Comment