Wednesday, January 21, 2009

T is for...

TAYLOR!

there are a few letters she can write and "T" is one of them!
she also discovered she can draw an airplane!
we were going over abc's and 1-2-3's...
she can sing the abc's and can recognize almost all of them and surprisingly she knows the sounds they make too! she can recognize her #'s 1-10. hehe. i sure can't take all the credit. i'd like to thank her leap frog toys that say the letter and sound and sesame street and dora and disney and pbs! hah! can't wait for preschool that we hope to have her start in march.

3 comments:

katie said...

ya tay is learning a lot! she totally needs to be in school already!

Anne said...

I agree with Katie. She's so ready to be in school. I'm sure she'll be reading soon.

Anne said...

And I can't believe she's 2.75 and wearing a High School Musical T shirt on. She really is 2 going on 12....