Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I've got the love of Jesus down in my heart....

 
 
So on the way home from dance Peyton was talking to me. She says "so did God make everything here?" I reply "Yes, it says so in the Bible...that in the beginning God created the heaven and the Earth. That means he created EVERYTHING and He did it in 7 days (well 6 and rested on the 7th) and on each day He created a different thing." Peyton in awww of it. She says "So God created heaven? Where's heaven and how do I get to it? I wanna see Jesus cause I've been waiting my WHOLE LIFE to see Him." Me (heart melting and big smile on my face)...."so have all of us." Me "so do you know how to get to heaven?" Peyton "no." Me (said something like this) "You have to believe in Jesus that He died for you and rose again and ask Him to come into your heart. Do you have Jesus in your heart?" Peyton "no." Me "You have to pray to ask Him to come into your heart. Do you want to ask Jesus into your heart?" Peyton says "yes." and she immediately begins to pray on her own and says something like this "dear Jesus, we pray for Jesus, we pray for God. Please come into my heart so I can see you, in Jesus name, amen!" I begin to tell her so that means you have Jesus in your heart and you have follow and obey His commands and what it says in the Bible ok?! Then I prayed for Peyton to outloud in the car. OMG...Peyton melts my heart! I'm praying for her...please pray for her sweet, little heart that Jesus uses her and that she learns and understands what it means to have Jesus I her heart. And only God knows the sincerity of her prayer and I believe she prayed it and really wants Jesus in her heart!!!!
 
 
Tuesday, Sept. 10, 2013.
Peyton accepts Jesus into her heart.
age 4 1/2. 

No comments: