Sunday, September 22, 2013

Rejoice in the Lord

Rejoice in the Lord
 
 
 
See the sticker on Rea's shirt?! She got it from Miss Stephanie at church this morning. Today was the first time Rea went to the toddler room instead of the nursery we always put her in. She is after all almost 3. Thank you Miss Stephanie for letting Rea into your class and for allowing her to be "normal" and letting her participate! Thank you for taking her to kids worship. She loves music! I lov...ed hearing how excited her sisters and cousins were that Rea was in there. Thanks for moving her stroller next to the other toddlers at the table and giving her that sense of belonging. I'm thankful for the lil toddlers making her feel welcomed and giving her kisses and "playing" playdoh with her! And again thank you Miss Stephanie for loving Rea for who she is and for also giving her a sticker at the end of class just like the other toddlers!!! Nothing beats seeing the huge smile on her face when we asked her how Sunday school was. It's like she knew...I know she knew she was in a different room. Her heart was happy and it showed! I can't wait to bring her next Sunday! Thank you Steph!!!


No comments: