Tuesday, November 20, 2007

a blog from my hubby...

i just copied and pasted this from jino's blog...thought it was cute...

"No it's hot"
Every morning Selle prepares breakfast for Taylor to eat. She usually asks Taylor:

"Do you want blank to it?" Where blank could be, eggs, bagels, toast, french toast, oatmeal, etc., and Taylor usually responds with a YES or NO answer.

Well yesterday was a little different. Selle asked Taylor:

"Do you want some oatmeal?", and Taylor responds with:

"No, it's hot"

I looked at Selle and she looked at me, and we just started laughing. This was the first time that we could recall Taylor actually reasoning things out verbally. I cherish those kinds of moments. I love seeing the growth and maturation process of her. I wonder in amazement, how she learns things. It's such an awesome thing to be a parent.

"No, it's hot"......I love it.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Taylor and her advanced cognitive development! :) Gotta love it.

Gen said...

taylor is sooo cute