Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Fat Lip

Yesterday we were at the park with MOMS Club. I was talking away with the other moms while Taylor was busy playing. She was about 25 feet away past the swings. She decided she was going to come back to me, towards the swings while someone was swinging on it. As I told her not to go that way, she walks faster and does a little run. So I got up cause I was worried. As she passed behind the swing, the mom who was pushing her daughter on the swing tried to grab Taylor to push her out of the way. BUT it was tooooo late. The swing came back and knocked her down hard to the sandy ground!!!!! SOOOO SAD! So I ran over to find her crying real hard and to see her mouth full of blood. I picked her up and tried to comfort her. We gave her water...but she was understanding how to spit. She had a mouth full of blood and sand! Now she has a super fat lip! But she was tough and after some time went back to playing. And to make things worse...lastnight the 3 of us were coming back from Border's...Jino carried her in to the house and put her down to close the door....and she somehow falls again...on her face, on her lip that was already fat. So it was bleeding AGAIN! and FAT AGAIN! I took her to the sink and gave her water and this time she knew how to spit out the water! Poor Taylor. It was not a good day for her! I'll try to take a pic and post it later!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Aww i guess Taylor and Lola are not having a good day. I stubbed my toe here at work and it lifted my ENTIRE nail off ouch!!! But in all of these things, i am still thanking my Lord!!!

jOi-C said...

aww poor baby...bad mommy! hehehe j/k j/k mine trips over his own feet so I'm not one to talk...

Gen said...

ah poor taylor, well thankfully nothing really bad happen like her hitting her head hard on the ground. Praise God it's only the lip...I'll be praying for her recovery.