yesterday, papa came home from work and the gym, with a bouquet of roses for me. how sweet!!! no reason. just because. i love those surprises! the Lord blessed me with a great husband. i praise God for jino! thank you and i love you.
I'm sorry to hear about your mom, I just read your posts. Let us know how she is doing. Awh, I remember your mom always going to Chino Hills church, we'd talk and I'd get updates on you.
3 comments:
Awh, that's nice of Jino :)
I'm sorry to hear about your mom, I just read your posts. Let us know how she is doing. Awh, I remember your mom always going to Chino Hills church, we'd talk and I'd get updates on you.
Yeah I need to potty train Elijah too, blah.
how sweet...so happy to hear that the romance hasn't disappeared in your marriage!!
*sniff* that makes me want to cry happy tears!!
Post a Comment