a handprint craft
Friday, February 8, 2008
i <3 valentines!
today at school we celebrated valentine's day early. taylor was soooo excited!!! lastnight she helped me put the cupcake liners in the cupcake tray and i told her we'd make them in the morning. and this morning she woke up at 6:30 a.m.!!! now, that's early. and one of the first things she said was, "school!" she's hilarious! so we made the cupcakes. she helped pour the ingredients and mix it all up. at school they did crafts, did their normal circle time and then we got in a circle and put our bags out in front of us and each kid got to walk around and put a valentines in each bag! then we had a humongous valentines potluck full of yummy sweets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like lotsa a fun for lil' Taylor. I must say, "circle" time looked more like semi-circle time. Hee hee.
How fun! I remember Valentine's Day when I was little, all those goodies :)...yum.
she is such a social bug...i want to make a foot print of sabrina...ooh craft time!
Post a Comment