Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dashin Fashion

Find me now on Dashin Fashion where founder Laura Yatim created this site as one's online guide to boutique kids fashion worldwide. You can find kid designer worldwide and shop their collections through their online boutiques. Check out the link to find me: http://www.dashinfashion.com/handmadekidsclothing.html. Laura also manages My Kids Fashion which is the industry's first social network connecting designers, retailers, manufacturers and consumers from around the world, which I am also proud to be part of.

2 comments:

jOi-C said...

that's awesome! great job!

i don't know how I kept that dress for so long...it wasn't even intentional! ahah it just some how showed up in my closet 2-3 years ago...thanks for the website comment...i tried blogspot but i can't figure it out to make it look right, so i stayed with wordpress...it's really user friendly once you play around with it. let me know if i can help ya with anything...

my only gripe with wordpress is that you can't put an etsy mini..but that's pretty minor considering i couldn't figure out blogspot haha

Anne said...

That's very cool! BTW...I wanna share something with you. I found something really kinda cool...