i was cleaning. and i went to check on taylor and this is what she did. she got inside the huge lucille's take out bag all by herself. i had to take a picture....
too cute!!! oh..and did Kriss tell you that she said my name all by herself??? I was so excited! I was hanging out at the Martinez's and after saying hi to Taylor I walked over to the piano room (ha) while she was in the dining room. Then, I heard her say "where's Neeneeya?" hahah..TOO CUTE!!! I LOVE IT!!! I can't wait till little Sabri is old enough to talk... see you on Saturday! yay!
4 comments:
hahhaa. she's SO silly!
too cute!!! oh..and did Kriss tell you that she said my name all by herself??? I was so excited! I was hanging out at the Martinez's and after saying hi to Taylor I walked over to the piano room (ha) while she was in the dining room. Then, I heard her say "where's Neeneeya?" hahah..TOO CUTE!!! I LOVE IT!!! I can't wait till little Sabri is old enough to talk... see you on Saturday! yay!
haha... she is hiding! where is taylor?!! i can't see her!
Awww..so cute. Looking forward to seeing you guys on Saturday!
Post a Comment