Saturday, March 22, 2008

a day at the park

yesterday with mommy and me school we took a fieldtrip to the park to have our easter egghunt and potluck.

this beautiful centerpiece was completely edible!
our little 2 year old got a time out at the park because she wanted to have snack before it was time to eat snack
we played with this!
it was soo much fun!
time to eat. but this isn't what she was crying aboutand we took a picture with the easter bunny. taylor was scared so that's why i'm in the pic
time for the easter egg hunt!
all done!
this is what she was waiting for

1 comment:

Anne said...

Looks like lotsa fun! I'm happy she got her snack, that pic of her crying kills me. Oh BTW, I blogged and posted pics from our fun afternoon. Click on over and take a look. I had so much fun with you guys today! Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks. Woohoo!