Bon Anniversaire Jino et Roselle! The little French that I can still speak, ha ha. Have fun in San Diego!
happy anniversary...i can't believe it's been 4 years already, wow that's awesome...
Happy Anniversary! Wow 4 years does go by fast. Hope you two have a wonderful, special day. Yay you and Owen will be pregnant together!
Happy Belated Anniversary! Can believe it was four years ago we were all on the boat. Time flies...
How come I wasn't invited to the boat... but Scott was ;-) he he
How come I wasn't invited to the boat, but Scott was... ? I didn't make the cut.. :-( huh huh
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Bon Anniversaire Jino et Roselle! The little French that I can still speak, ha ha. Have fun in San Diego!
happy anniversary...i can't believe it's been 4 years already, wow that's awesome...
Happy Anniversary! Wow 4 years does go by fast. Hope you two have a wonderful, special day.
Yay you and Owen will be pregnant together!
Happy Belated Anniversary! Can believe it was four years ago we were all on the boat. Time flies...
How come I wasn't invited to the boat... but Scott was ;-) he he
How come I wasn't invited to the boat, but Scott was... ? I didn't make the cut.. :-( huh huh
Post a Comment