look at that face!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Tumbling Tots
Today was our first day of Tumbling Tots class. It actually started last week but I was sick with the flu anyways so it wouldn't have been wise if I went. Taylor had sooo much fun. She loves these type of classes that have all the mats and fun things to jump on and play with. Maybe I'll actually put her in a gymnastics class in an studio since this class is through the city through a gymnastics place. Here's is Miss Little, happy, go-lucky hard at play!
this is not an optical allusion! hah! she's holding her balance and she's actually about to fall off the ramp!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute taylor. I wish you lived near by so that your Mommy could take you to my photo lighting class studio and you could be my "goodo model" again.
Post a Comment