Saturday, April 26, 2008

showing

i'm showing already. monday i'll be 8 weeks. i feel huge. i feel like i'm 9 months already. haha. i guess it's really true that you start to show a whole lot faster with the 2nd pregnancy. this pregnancy is definitely a whole lot different from my first. i'm more tired and i actually have morning sickness. i feel nauseous, quezzy and dizzy throughout the day. a friend of mine described it as the car sick feeling. i also get indigestion. i have to eat in small portions or i'll feel sick. oh goodness...this better be a boy (really...just a healthy baby is good)! only 7 more months.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ate mae's the same way. super lazy with this second kid floating her belly. super excited for this year though. i'll be keeping you and the baby in my prayers =]

Anonymous said...

Oh man... this is the first for me, and I feel so tired! No sickness of anything, but I feel like I can't do anything. I feel like all my clothes are too tight. Or maybe just any type of pressure makes me feel uncomfortable. I'll be 8 weeks on Friday.. Weird! With Taylor, how far along were you before you started showing?

selle said...

bummer. ya i'm tired real fast and sooooo nauseous everyday. i hate it. well..it's different for most people when they start showing...usually for their first one most don't start showing till like 5 months. i think thats when i started showing.