Wednesday, October 2, 2013

our answer?!

So I like to think Reagan can understand the things we say and ask her...and she responds by shaking her head or blowing rasberries or smiling.
This evening I asked her:
me: Reagan do you wanna go to school?
Rea: big smiles
me: do you wanna go 2 days?
Rea: shakes her head
me: do you wanna go 3 days?
Rea: shakes her head
me: do you wanna go 5 days?
Rea: stops shaking her head and gives the biggest smile
I then asked her over and over again at different times to see if it was just a coincidence and each time I asked her she shook for her for 2 and 3 days of school and even when I asked about 4 days a week. And then every time I asked her if she wanted to go 5 days a week she would stop shaking her head and give the biggest smile!!!
I think this might just have been God's way of giving us an answer?! I love how He works and answers our prayers!!!

No comments: